During a company’s life, changes in company name, address, information of director / shareholder / company secretary and appointment / resignation of director / company secretary, etc. have to be reported to the Companies Registry, and some must be reported to the Inland Revenue Department.
When your company experiences a change, you should inform LCCS if we are acting as your company’s company secretary. You can do this as follows:
- Visit our website, click on “Send instructions” and choose the group that corresponds to the nature of the change you need to report;
- Select the type of operation, indicate the effective date of change you want to record as well as the current name of your company and your e-mail address;
- Check out with Paypal;
- We will check your data and issue the full set of required documents that we will send to you by e-mail with signing instructions within a few hours;
- Sign and return the documents which we will then register in the HK Companies Registry;
- Your change will be duly reported and your company’s records will be duly updated 1 or 2 working days later.
In any event, should you have any queries you are welcome to contact us at any time. If we are your appointed Company Secretary, LCCS will contact you regarding compulsory procedures.