During a company’s life, you will likely need to report corporate changes. For example changes in company name, address, information of director / shareholder / company secretary and appointment / resignation of director / company secretary, etc. have to be reported to the Companies Registry, and in some cases the Inland Revenue Department.
When your company experiences a change, you should inform your company’s Company Secretary.
Need Assistance To Report Corporate Changes?
If iNCUBEE | LCCS is your company’s company secretary we can help you to report the change. Simply proceed as follows:
- Visit our website and click “Report corporate changes“;
- Choose what you want to do, click on it and fill in our short online form;
- Click on “Submit”. We will instantly receive your instruction, and will get back to you within a few hours;
- We will check your data then issue and send the full set of required documents to you by e-mail with signing instructions within a few hours;
- Sign and return the documents which we will then register in the HK Companies Registry and/or the Inland Revenue Department;
- Your change will be duly reported, and your company’s records will be duly updated 1 or 2 working days later.
Think you need to report corporate changes but have a doubt? You are welcome to contact us at any time. If we are your appointed Company Secretary, iNCUBEE | LCCS will contact you regarding compulsory procedures.