What forms of payment can I use?

You can complete the transaction by using a credit card. Debit cards that have a security code may also be accepted. If for any reason you are unable to make use of our payment system please send an email to¬†[email protected] to arrange direct payment by bank transfer.

If I accidentally submit incorrect information can I make changes later without paying additional fees?

As long as the related documents have not been issued and delivered to the Companies Registry and the company stamp has not been produced, changes can still be done at no extra charge. That said, note that some disbursements may apply.

Is iNCUBEE’s online system secure?

iNCUBEE is powered by Ecclesia which is an online software using SSL protocol to encrypt data during network transmission to protect your personal data. All personal data you provide to the iNCUBEE via www.lccs.com.hk are secured, and access to them is restricted to authorized personnel only. We will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent.

How long will it take for my company to be incorporated?

4 working days from the day we receive your signed documents.

How much does it cost to renew after the first year?

HKD2,000 for 1 year both Company Secretary and Registered Office or HKD1,500 for 1 year Company Secretary only. If you opt for one of our discounted annual maintenance packages an additional HKD3,500 will apply for our assistance with preparation of Annual Return and up to 3 corporate changes (you save up to 17% of our fees!).

What do I get at the end of the incorporation process?

A Certificate of Incorporation, a Business Registration Certificate, a Company Kit (incl. company chops, common seal, certified copy Articles of Association, etc.), scanned copies of all corporate documents.

What does your Company Secretary service include?

Being appointed as Company Secretary implies responsibility, but it also includes timely reminders as to what needs to be done to keep your company updated. You are then given a choice to proceed on your own, or we can handle procedures for an additional fee which will depend on the complexity of the task.

Where is your registered office address located?

Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.

What does your registered office service include?

A physical address in Hong Kong as to fulfill the legal requirement of having an HK Registered address and for handling administrative mail which we will scan and email to you, and can forward to you by regular mail at no additional cost, if requested.

What about bank account opening?

Our incorporation fees include assistance to set up an appointment for one corporate bank account opening.

Am I able to appoint my secretary/someone else to open a corporate account for me?

The director(s) must attend the bank account opening procedures in person. If due to some circumstances, you cannot attend the appointment, you need to inform us in advance to reschedule the appointment.

When can I transfer my company to you?

You can transfer your company anytime.

Can you help check if my company needs updating?

Yes, we will systematically check if basic requirements have been met such as Annual Return filing and Business Registration renewal.

Can you help with accounting?

Yes, we can provide accounting as well as many other services such as payroll, visa application, notarization, audit and tax filing, virtual office, etc. Always ask iNCUBEE first!

Can I do the accounting myself?

Technically yes, but unless you have accounting knowledge to do it according to Hong Kong standards you will end up spending more having your accounts reorganized.

When do I need to file my Profits Tax Return?

The first one will need to be done within 18 months from the incorporation of the company, then on an annual basis from then on.

Can you help me apply for tax exemption?

Yes, we can co-ordinate application for tax exemption. But it is expensive and takes time so be aware.

Do I need to file the Profits Tax Return if I have not commenced business yet?

Yes. We can help you with that too!

Can you help me file my Employer’s Tax Return?

Yes, we can help you to file the Employer’s Tax Return too.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *