Accounting, auditing and tax filing

HK companies are required to audit their accounts and fill in a Profit Tax Return every year. LCCS does not offer such accounting and tax related services but we could recommend one of our partner.

Nevertheless, our partner will need to know more about the volume of operations your HK company handles (number of invoices, providers, clients, etc.). No accounting firm will consider any customer without having a clear view on the load of work that it will imply.

First audit and tax filing have to be done within the first 18 months of the existence of the company.

Leave a Reply